Delivering Enhanced Value for B2B2B Partner Solutions Through People and Location-Centric Intelligence, Data and Services
ANNAPOLIS, MD (June 29, 2016) – iJET International, Inc. (iJET), a leading integrated risk management solutions provider, announced today the full solution suite of Powered by iJET, a new business unit that will enable B2B2B organizations to deliver a differentiated value proposition in their product or service. Intelligence and data syndication with options for enhanced security services are the core elements that power organizations in this model.
“Enabling, augmenting and enhancing solutions with partners has become the norm, not the exception,” said Theresa Thomas, Senior Vice President, Powered by iJET. “The days and ego of ‘owning’ the full end-to-end solution for organizations are gone. Our partners want to bring together the best in class capabilities across category providers to deliver the richest and most valuable experience for their customers. iJET has a long history of listening and responding to the changing needs of our partners and the market. The Powered by iJET business unit is the most recent proof point of this positive evolution, and I could not be more proud or excited to be leading this effort.”
Powered by iJET will support existing and new partnership models across multiple industry verticals.
Enablement/Distributor: powering partners new and existing products and services through:
Cloud/Web Services APIs
- Licensing and distribution of iJET’s industry leading global intelligence including real-time global alerts, country/city health, safety and security profiles, and widely acclaimed database of Travel Intelligence®.
- Integration of mobile application and mass communication capabilities supporting a wide-range of building block services such as personnel locator, risk exposure, and travel/assignment management.
Enhanced Service Wrappers
- 24/7/365 response hotline, 24/7 access to analysts, medical/security assistance, and bespoke security/intel assessments.
- Powering partners by supporting their client needs for end-to-end, fulsome risk management solutions and services via direct relationship with iJET.
- Powering partners to allow them to directly sell and deliver iJET’s Worldcue® Risk Management solutions to their customers.
“Powered by iJET has become the partner of choice for virtually all of the major travel management companies in supporting their travel risk management solutions, as well as a significant number of the global financial services, insurance and assistance companies,” remarked Bruce McIndoe, CEO. “Being a strong partner after the deal is done is part of our DNA and what sets us apart from other providers in the market.”
For more information, visit www.ijet.com/PoweredByiJET.
About iJET International
iJET International (iJET) provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. iJET’s end-to-end, tailored solutions integrate world-class operational threat intelligence, innovative technology, and response services to help organizations avoid threats, mitigate risk and protect their people, assets, and reputation. Founded in 1999, iJET is a privately held company headquartered in Annapolis, U.S. with regional offices in London and Singapore and country offices in Japan, India and Germany. For more information, please visit www.iJET.com.
iJET Media Contacts:
DBC PR+Social Media