ANNAPOLIS, MD - iJET International, Inc. (iJET), a leading integrated risk management solutions provider, will exhibit and present at the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention 2015, held in Orlando, FL, on July 25-29, 2015.
GBTA is the largest annual gathering of business travel and meetings managers, meeting planners, procurement professionals and suppliers in the world with nearly 7,000 attendees participating in education, professional development and networking opportunities and over 400 companies exhibiting.
iJET has been a longstanding supporter of GBTA, the GBTA Foundation and the GBTA Annual Conventions which provide invaluable opportunities for industry leaders, business travel professionals, organizations, and suppliers to collaborate and share insights on thought provoking topics concerning the travel industry.
iJET's participation in the GBTA Convention 2015 includes the following:
- iJET is leading a pre-conference training session "Mission Possible - Keeping All Your Travelers Safe," to be held on Sunday, July 26 at 12:00pm on behalf of GBTA. iJET COO and Co-Chair of the GBTA Risk Committee, John Rose will co-present this session on global threats and unique challenges facing LGBT, female and millennial travelers and how multinational organizations can proactively protect these travelers.
- Mark Donohue, Head of iJET's Integrated Risk Management Programs will be a panelist in the discussion session, “Creating a Practical Travel Risk Plan,” on July 27 at 10:00 am and will highlight real-world examples and practical advice for creating a robust travel risk management program that will fulfill Duty of Care obligations, keep travelers safe and help maintain business continuity.
- iJET's VP Travel Partnerships, Theresa Thomas will co-present a panel discussion on Risk Management, “Embracing the Sharing Economy: Is Safety and Security the Key Hurdle?” on Monday, July 27 at 10:00 am. The panel will focus on how corporations are looking for more transparency into non-traditional transportation and accommodation.
- John Rose will be a panelist in the discussion session, “Ground Transportation in a Sharing Economy,” on Tuesday, July 28 at 9:00 am focusing on key aspects of the ground transportation industry that may impact changes on corporate policy, cost, Duty of Care, and traveler satisfaction, providing a framework of considerations for travel professionals.
- Additionally, John Rose will co-present a session on global events that keep our security, travel, medical and HR folks up at night, “Risk Radar: Medical and Security Risks in 2015 and Beyond,” on Tuesday July 28 at 10:00am.
- iJET's CEO, Bruce McIndoe, will co-present a session along with VP Travel Partnerships, Theresa Thomas, "Is Your Travel Program Risk Ready?" on Monday, July 28 at 11:30am discussing how to best incorporate travel risk management into your Travel Program. Learn how the iJET sponsored Travel Risk Management Maturity Model (TRM3) Assessment tool can help identify strengths and gaps.
iJET will be participating as an exhibitor (Booth #713) at GBTA Convention's Exposition, July 25-29, 2015. iJET will be demonstrating its new Worldcue® technology, including an update to its mobile application (Mobile Traveler) and intelligence product, Airline Safety Monitor featuring Worldcue® Airline Monitor.
In addition, iJET will host the following in-booth presentations at 5:00 pm on Monday July 27 and Tuesday July 28:
- Mark Donahue, Head of iJET’s Integrated Risk Management Programs will lead a discussion about the TRM3 Assessment tool, powered by iJET – a reliable model for evaluating strengths and gaps of TRM programs, developed by the GBTA Risk Committee.
- iJET Global Integrated Operations Center Intelligence Analyst, Gabriel Needell will take a deeper dive into iJET 2015 crisis support case studies including intelligence awareness and monitoring, preparedness planning, traveler tracking and on the ground support (safeguarding, transporting and evacuating travelers) – during recent global events such as the devastation following the Nepal earthquake, political turmoil in Burundi, riots in Baltimore and terrorist events in the greater Paris area.
About iJET International
iJET International (iJET) provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. iJET’s end-to-end, tailored solutions integrate world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology, and response services to help organizations avoid threats, mitigate risk and protect their people, assets, and reputation. Founded in 1999, iJET is a privately held company headquartered in Annapolis, US with offices in London and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.iJET.com.
iJET Media Contacts:
DBC PR+Social Media