Building a Two-Way Ecosystem of Content, Intelligence, Data and Services For B2B2B Markets With a Focus on Top Tier Technology and Servicing Organizations
ANNAPOLIS, MD (February 23, 2016) – iJET International, Inc. (iJET), a leading integrated risk management solutions provider, announced today the launch of Powered by iJET, a new business unit that will enable organizations focused on people and locations to deliver a differentiated value proposition in their product or service.
“An indirect channel strategy, as well as our focus on developing flexible and custom solutions across the travel and financial services industries has been part of iJET’s DNA since the early days of our company,” said Bruce McIndoe, CEO of iJET International. “Indirect channels are one of the fastest growing areas of iJET’s business, and the needs of existing and new industry leading organizations looking for unique ways to leverage our technology, intelligence, and services continues to expand. The Powered by iJET business unit will have a dedicated and focused set of resources to deliver on this growing need.”
Powered by iJET will support existing and new partnership models across multiple industry verticals.
Enablement/Distributor: powering partners new and existing products and services through:
Cloud/Web Services APIs
- Licensing and distribution of iJET’s industry leading global intelligence including real-time global alerts, country/city health, safety and security profiles, and widely acclaimed database of Travel Intelligence®.
- Integration of mobile application and mass communication capabilities supporting a wide-range of building block services such as personnel locator, risk exposure, and travel/assignment management.
Enhanced Service Wrappers
- 24/7/365 response hotline, 24/7 access to analysts, medical/security assistance, and bespoke security/intel assessments.
- Powering partners by supporting their client needs for end-to-end, fulsome risk management solutions and services via direct relationship with iJET.
- Powering partners to allow them to directly sell and deliver iJET’s Worldcue® Risk Management solutions to their customers.
“Enabling, augmenting and enhancing solutions with partners has become the norm, not the exception,” said Theresa Thomas, Senior Vice President, Powered by iJET. “The days and ego of ‘owning’ the full end-to-end solution for organizations are gone. Our partners want to bring together the best in class capabilities across category providers to deliver the richest and most valuable experience for their customers. iJET has a long history of listening and responding to the changing needs of our partners and the market. The launch of the Powered by iJET business unit is the most recent proof point of this positive evolution, and I could not be more proud or excited to be leading this effort.”
About iJET International
iJET International (iJET) provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. iJET’s end-to-end, tailored solutions integrate world-class operational threat intelligence, innovative technology, and response services to help organizations avoid threats, mitigate risk and protect their people, assets, and reputation. Founded in 1999, iJET is a privately held company headquartered in Annapolis, U.S. with regional offices in London and Singapore and country offices in Japan, India and Germany. For more information, please visit www.iJET.com.
iJET Media Contacts:
DBC PR+Social Media