Travel Solutions has partnered with iJET International to deliver a world-class travel risk management (TRM) programme for its global network of corporate customers. FCm’s new TRM solution utilises iJET’s risk intelligence and global response hotline, in conjunction with FCm’s technology and operations, to provide clients with a comprehensive suite of cost effective TRM solutions.
FCm’s senior director of global TRM, Charles Brossman, said that this year FCm would be investing heavily in the development and roll-out of a prescriptive global TRM program with the expansion of FCm Secure. “Our clients understand that TRM is something that must be proactively adopted, no matter what industry they work in or the size of their company,” Brossman said. “As a global TMC we need to make sure we continue to innovate and provide affordable TRM solutions for small, mid and larger companies.”
FCm Secure will be rolled out from the end of Q2 2014 and will enable customers to develop a risk management program that suits their specific needs. The triple-tiered programme offers free and paid options including:
- Secure Start: a no cost programme for FCm customers that acts as a starting point for building a customer’s individual TRM programme. It includes itinerary-based traveller tracking; a colour coded ‘risk map’ dashboard (powered by iJET); GPS/mobile based traveller tracking; FCm global crisis communications process via email and SMS; subscription-based security alerts to travel managers (powered by iJET); and security alerts available to travellers via FCm’s portal
- Secure Protect: is the combination of the base, no-cost Secure Start offering and additional paid features. Options include a communications feature giving client administrators the ability to send their own emails and SMS text messages to travellers from a traveller location report; trip briefing tied to itinerary and automated report distribution.
- Secure Outreach: a global response hotline available for clients that require crisis support above and beyond FCm’s regular after-hours emergency services. Eligible clients who purchase Secure Outreach have access to a hotline staffed 24/7 by iJET’s global response operations. Charles Brossman said the no-cost Secure Start option would be available for eligible clients using FCm’s reporting tool ClientBank. Based on the ClientBank reporting platform FCm Secure will also integrate with other FCm traveller tools such as Portal and the FCm Mobile app.
“Unlike other TRM programmes on the market, Secure Start gives clients access to a range of free features that often come at a cost, including a custom version of iJET’s globally leading risk alerts and GPS based traveller tracking,” Brossman said. “In addition, by connecting FCm’s emergency travel services to iJET’s global response hotline we can provide a more affordable yet effective solution for standardised crisis response with Secure Outreach.
“There are also key elements of FCm Secure that have been specially designed for the corporate travel market which haven’t really been available at the price point that we will be offering these services at. Clients will benefit from faster and more comprehensive crisis communications, which means travellers receive critical information faster.” iJET CEO Bruce McIndoe, welcomed the new partnership and said iJET was excited about working with FCm to implement a unique global TRM platform for FCm customers. “iJET delivers a broad range of intelligence-driven operational risk management solutions to ensure multinational, regional and local organisations can operate globally with confidence. These solutions, when combined with FCm’s platforms will provide a leading and comprehensive TRM program for FCm and its customers,” McIndoe said. “With support from iJET, FCm can provide customers with more automation, better travel risk intelligence and higher levels of response services. “iJET is highly experienced in operational risk management with a global network of resources to provide up-to-the-moment intelligence on events worldwide 24/7/365 days, both of which are critical for safe and secure global travel.”
FCm Travel Solutions:
- Is one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies
- Blends global presence with local, flexible and personal service, and provides end-to-end corporate travel and expense management solutions
- Has a regionally focused global network that ensures in-depth understanding of each client's local business culture and travel environment
- Creates travel savings for companies of all sizes, in all market sectors.
For more information, visit www.fcm.travel.
About iJET International
iJET provides intelligence-driven operational risk management solutions to enable multinational companies and government organizations to operate globally with confidence. iJET’s end-to-end, tailored solution integrates world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology and global response services that help enterprises protect their people and operational assets and mitigate operational risk. Founded in 1999, iJET is a private company headquartered in Annapolis, MD with offices in London and Singapore.
For further information please contact:
FCm Travel Solutions
FCm Travel Solutions UK
T: 07721 413358
Director of Marketing
T: 410-573-3860 x 638