COVID-19 is among the top concerns of organizations, particularly as some regions begin lifting travel and movement restrictions. High-risk destinations pose unique threats to organizations and COVID-19 is likely to change the international operating environment in these areas for the foreseeable future. Gary Vardon-Smith, WorldAware's Special Risks program lead, shares insights on new, emerging, and heightened risks organizations and personnel should expect as they resume travel to high-risk destinations in the near future.
In this podcast, you'll learn:
- How COVID-19 has affected areas known as high-risk destinations.
- What travelers should expect to experience socially, technically, and environmentally at their destinations.
- What the biggest threats to travelers are in the near-term.
- Kidnap trends in high-risk areas, including the increase of virtual kidnapping and express kidnapping.
- Multiple factors organizations should consider regarding their personnel's health, safety and minimizing risk exposure, before booking travel.
- Recommendations, tips and precautions for traveling personnel.
WorldAware provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. WorldAware's end-to-end tailored solutions integrate world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology, and response services to help organizations mitigate risk and protect their employees, assets, and reputation.