Tracking and communicating with employees is important under the best of conditions, but even more so when trouble arises. WorldAware offers two unique solutions - Worldcue Companion® and Worldcue Communicator® - that facilitate monitoring and contacting staff who may be in harm’s way. Companion displays key data about employee whereabouts and issues that may impact them in an easy-to-use and filterable format, while Communicator makes it easy to check in with your people or respond to requests for assistance.
Get the best view and interface between all your asset and personnel data and our alert and intelligence information – with Worldcue Companion®.
Worldcue Companion® pulls all the data together, clearly showing you what incidents are occurring worldwide, how severe the issues are, and exactly which of your people are in those locations and could be impacted. You can then quickly communicate with those people to confirm their safety or to see if assistance is required.
Being able to monitor and respond to your people during a crisis forms a key element of an effective Travel Risk Management, Integrated Risk Management, or business continuity solution, giving your organization a proactive stance in complying with your duty of care needs while reducing the number of travel-related incidents and minimizing operational costs and risk.
Features of Worldcue Companion® include:
- At-a-Glance Alert Feed and Impact Count: Quickly identify the potential impact of threats to your organization and who may be at risk.
- Worldcue® Communicator: Immediately send out a message to your people in the affected area via SMS, email, and in-app push notification (with Worldcue® Mobile) in the event of a threatening incident. Your personnel can confirm their safety or need for assistance by replying on any of those channels. You get full clarity and knowledge of when to act by viewing all responses on a single dashboard.
- World Map: Access a complete global perspective by seeing your people in relation to events occurring worldwide. Each alert is geographically represented by its severity rating alongside the locations of your people based on their travel itineraries, expat assignments, and crisis signal and safety check-in locations sent from the Worldcue® Mobile app.
- Integrated Crisis Signal and Safety Check-In: Know immediately when the hot buttons have been activated by someone with the Worldcue® Mobile app. Responses from the app are integrated into Companion so if personnel activate the panic button or just confirm their status through a general check-in button, their status can be viewed on your Companion dashboard from any device.
- High-Risk and VIP Travel Metrics: Drill down and obtain immediate visibility into potential threats by knowing which of your VIPs are traveling and which of your people might be in or going to high-risk destinations.
- My Locations Filter: Get the exact data you want by filtering the alert feed to show only the alerts for locations relevant to you.
- Dynamic Intelligence on the Go: Immediately access the intelligence that you need about a specific location; view location-specific alerts, destination intelligence, and security ratings for countries and cities around the world.
- Identify Potential Exposure by Destination: Worldcue Companion® can help you make better-informed decisions by allowing you to quickly view a list of people by location (country or city) alongside active alerts and destination intelligence.
- Full Itinerary and Assignment Details: Quickly assess a threat’s impact on your people’s air, hotel, rail, or car plans, including those on expat assignment.
- Easy Access to Contact Information: Access up-to-date contact information for any person in the event of an emergency.
- Access to Your Organization’s Hotline Phone Number: Get the immediate assistance you need for any travel, security, or medical issues. One tap connects you with WorldAware’s Global Integrated Operations Center team to quickly triage calls from your people around the globe and coordinate needed assistance.
- AXA Assistance Medical Provider Search: Make sure your people get the medical attention they may need during an emergency with AXA Assistance medical providers, who expedite the search for the closest and most appropriate medical care.