Nearly half of all travelers abroad will become ill or injured during their trip, and most private health insurance plans may not be enough when faced with a medical emergency out of country. To add to the stress of a medical emergency, the quality of healthcare facilities varies widely overseas, and some require payment upfront.
Through medical assistance partnerships, find the most appropriate physicians, healthcare facilities, emergency medical response, and travel assistance.
Medical Traveler Assistance provides the following services:
- Medical and dental referral
- Coordination of hospital admision and monitoring of personnel in critical care
- Dispatch of prescription medications
- Emergency medical evacuations and medical repatriation
- Crisis support
- Emergency cash and lost document assistance
Learn how WorldAware is your complete travel, medical, and security risk management solution.