We understand every business is different, and every business continuity and risk management strategy has different requirements. We work closely with our clients and partners to develop a custom approach that incorporates the intelligence, technology, and assistance assets needed to ensure the safety of an organization’s people, facilities, and business.
- Travel Risk Management (TRM) – Whether you are building a new TRM program or updating an existing one, let us help you take a proactive approach to ensuring the well-being of your travelers.
- Integrated Risk Management (IRM) – Our IRM programs help you create a risk-aware culture that improves decision making and performance, and enables your business to manage its unique set of risks.
- Event Response and Support – Whenever and wherever a crisis occurs, the WorldAware Global Assistance & Response team is available with critical monitoring services, a 24-hour hotline, cutting-edge communications technologies, and the expertise to keep track of your people and intervene with a response if necessary.
- Duty of Care – Organizations recognize the need to protect the well-being, security, and safety of their people. WorldAware solutions help today’s leaders address Duty of Care as a guiding concept, allowing them to look after their people and gain a competitive edge in the global environment.
- Business Continuity – Your business needs to be prepared to take action before threats arise. WorldAware can help you create and implement a business continuity management program that prepares your organization to keep operating, even if trouble arises.