Make sure your personnel are informed of developments in their location, have access to detailed intelligence to understand risks and cultural idiosyncrasies, and can reach out for help in time of crisis anywhere in the world.
Worldcue® Mobile features include:
- Alerts of Threats and Events*: Your people are kept informed and aware of incidents that could disrupt meetings, business operations or travel, worldwide and 24/7.
- Embedded Alert Maps: Users can see their location in relation to the area where an incident is occurring, helping them reduce risk and avoid disruption.
- Worldcue® Communicator: When utilizing Worldcue Companion® you can send your people a message in response to an alert asking them to confirm their safety. App users can receive and reply to the messages using in-app push notification.
- Quick Connect Buttons: Give your people the tools to quickly signal distress, call a hotline number, or just check in according to a pre-agreed plan. For ease of use in crisis situations, Quick Connect buttons are prominently displayed on the app’s home screen. They can connect to WorldAware or your own operations center and can also be customized to best suit your organization or program:
- In an emergency, send your coordinates and notify a security team with a single tap of the Crisis signal button.
- If you need advice or support, the Hotline button connects you to a Response Coordinator.
- To monitor your progress and signal your safety, activate the Check-in button at prearranged times.
- Quick Access: Once logged in, biometric functionality on your smartphone utilizes fingerprint or facial recognition to quickly and seamlessly log into areas of the app with Personally Sensitive Information (to protect your information the app logs out of these areas after two hours of it being idle).
- Important Notices: Created by your company, reminding your people of policies and procedures that should be followed.
- Destination Intelligence*: Our analysis for hundreds of cities and countries around the world is available on the app, including Security; Weather; Health; Exit and Entry; Transportation; Legal; Culture; Language; Financial; Communications/Tech and Environmental categories.
- Navigation Languages: These include English US/UK, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- All People Access**: Provides the option to expand risk management support to create a “lifeline” for all your people – including those that are traveling and those based at the head office or locations around the world.
*Intelligence content available in English and Japanese.
**This feature availability depends upon your service subscription.
Worldcue® Mobile is available on all Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+ operating platforms